SkyAngels launches UK Air Ambulance Jet Programme
Social Enterprise UK
SkyAngels International Rescue provides a 24/7 international air ambulance & rescue fleet of aircraft & helicopters with pilots and advanced paramedics linked together via one control and command centre in the UK.
SkyAngels believes in helping others even if we are not operational, so we are involved in funding and operational advice for helidecks at NHS hospitals through our UK AirBridge programme and indeed help other charities whenever our missions allow.
We are a social enterprise company: Number 7112: SkyAngels is building a unique emergency response alliance across the world.
- Bombardier: CS300 to fly on 27 February February 27, 2015
- Airbus assures on A380 break-even this year February 27, 2015
- Airbus to take A320 rate to 50 but cut A330 output February 27, 2015
- Bristow kicks off final push to UK SAR operations February 26, 2015
- Solar Impulse 2 completes 12h training flight February 26, 2015
- AerCap removes Boeing 757s and 767s from Russia February 23, 2015
- Passaredo adds ATR 72 from NAC February 19, 2015
- More business jets exempted from Sydney, Adelaide curfews February 5, 2015
- ROUTES: Chicago seeks A380s for O’Hare February 2, 2015
- Emirates extends A380 reach to Dusseldorf and Madrid January 28, 2015
CDC Ebola Guidance for Airlines:Link: http://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/air/managing-sick-travelers/ebola-guidance-airlines.html