SkyAngels launches UK Air Ambulance Jet Programme
Social Enterprise UK
SkyAngels International Rescue provides a 24/7 international air ambulance & rescue fleet of aircraft & helicopters with pilots and advanced paramedics linked together via one control and command centre in the UK.
SkyAngels believes in helping others even if we are not operational, so we are involved in funding and operational advice for helidecks at NHS hospitals through our UK AirBridge programme and indeed help other charities whenever our missions allow.
We are a social enterprise company: Number 7112: SkyAngels is building a unique emergency response alliance across the world.
- HondaJet gains provisional type certificate, deliveries near March 27, 2015
- Bombardier CEO suggests new CSeries delay possible March 27, 2015
- Airbus sale of Dassault stake shows Rafale, Falcon maker's appeal March 26, 2015
- Airbus starts delivering training version of UH-72 March 25, 2015
- Airbus raises stakes in move to divest Dassault March 25, 2015
- Air Austral agrees 777-300ER leases with ALC March 19, 2015
- Korean Air seeks $1bn Boeing financings March 16, 2015
- Singapore finalises Changi Terminal 5 concept plan March 12, 2015
- Travel Service signs 737 Max leases with ALC March 5, 2015
- Avolon sees Airbus ‘keen’ on order for longer-range A321neo March 4, 2015
CDC Ebola Guidance for Airlines:Link: http://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/air/managing-sick-travelers/ebola-guidance-airlines.html