SkyAngels launches UK Air Ambulance Jet Programme
Social Enterprise UK
SkyAngels International Rescue provides a 24/7 international air ambulance & rescue fleet of aircraft & helicopters with pilots and advanced paramedics linked together via one control and command centre in the UK.
SkyAngels believes in helping others even if we are not operational, so we are involved in funding and operational advice for helidecks at NHS hospitals through our UK AirBridge programme and indeed help other charities whenever our missions allow.
We are a social enterprise company: Number 7112: SkyAngels is building a unique emergency response alliance across the world.
- Airbus validates sharklet retrofit for older A320s December 19, 2014
- Airbus Helicopters boss confirms X4 'power on' December 19, 2014
- FORECAST: Did we get it right in 2014? December 19, 2014
- Stop-gap SAR helicopters arrive at Bristow as AW189 approval nears December 18, 2014
- SAR variant of new EC175 gathers momentum December 18, 2014
- Ryanair to open Azores base December 5, 2014
- Arca Space pitches low-cost stratospheric UAV to civil market December 1, 2014
- Gulf airlines attack European protectionism November 20, 2014
- Alitalia details Abu Dhabi network expansion plans November 20, 2014
- Qatar to boost Edinburgh and Istanbul frequencies November 19, 2014
CDC Ebola Guidance for Airlines:Link: http://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/air/managing-sick-travelers/ebola-guidance-airlines.html