SkyAngels launches UK Air Ambulance Jet Programme
Social Enterprise UK
SkyAngels International Rescue provides a 24/7 international air ambulance & rescue fleet of aircraft & helicopters with pilots and advanced paramedics linked together via one control and command centre in the UK.
SkyAngels believes in helping others even if we are not operational, so we are involved in funding and operational advice for helidecks at NHS hospitals through our UK AirBridge programme and indeed help other charities whenever our missions allow.
We are a social enterprise company: Number 7112: SkyAngels is building a unique emergency response alliance across the world.
- New Russian-Chinese lessor aims for 100 Superjets May 8, 2015
- Qatar Airways tie-up brings RAM closer to Oneworld May 6, 2015
- AWAS steps in with Kenya Airways 787 financing April 30, 2015
- Airbus predicts strong traffic growth for Australia April 28, 2015
- Flightglobal reshapes Flight International leadership team April 24, 2015
CDC Ebola Guidance for Airlines:Link: http://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/air/managing-sick-travelers/ebola-guidance-airlines.html