SkyAngels launches UK Air Ambulance Jet Programme
Social Enterprise UK
SkyAngels International Rescue provides a 24/7 international air ambulance & rescue fleet of aircraft & helicopters with pilots and advanced paramedics linked together via one control and command centre in the UK.
SkyAngels believes in helping others even if we are not operational, so we are involved in funding and operational advice for helidecks at NHS hospitals through our UK AirBridge programme and indeed help other charities whenever our missions allow.
We are a social enterprise company: Number 7112: SkyAngels is building a unique emergency response alliance across the world.
- Lisa to relocate Akoya flight test base to get unrestricted access to water June 30, 2015
- Piper delivers first Archer DX into Europe June 30, 2015
- Cirrus reaches 6,000 SR piston single delivery milestone June 30, 2015
- R-R makes progress on testing 787 engine upgrade June 25, 2015
- PICTURES: KAI signs key LCH/LAH contracts June 25, 2015
- Heathrow shuts doors on Terminal 1 flights June 30, 2015
- SAS to return to London Stansted June 4, 2015
- Royal Jordanian eyes North America after European traffic decline June 4, 2015
- Manchester airport outlines 10-year expansion programme June 3, 2015
- Aeroflot board approves last 777 sale-and-leasebacks May 28, 2015
CDC Ebola Guidance for Airlines:Link: http://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/air/managing-sick-travelers/ebola-guidance-airlines.html