SkyAngels launches UK Air Ambulance Jet Programme
Social Enterprise UK
SkyAngels International Rescue provides a 24/7 international air ambulance & rescue fleet of aircraft & helicopters with pilots and advanced paramedics linked together via one control and command centre in the UK.
SkyAngels believes in helping others even if we are not operational, so we are involved in funding and operational advice for helidecks at NHS hospitals through our UK AirBridge programme and indeed help other charities whenever our missions allow.
We are a social enterprise company: Number 7112: SkyAngels is building a unique emergency response alliance across the world.
- General aviation market sends mixed signals in Q2 July 31, 2015
- First two Danish Seahawks near completion July 31, 2015
- Airbus still aiming for A320 rate-hike decision this year July 31, 2015
- Airbus delivery mix helps lift first-half revenues July 31, 2015
- CSeries flight test speeds up as production plans slow down July 30, 2015
- PTA Bank funds two new A330s for RwandAir July 24, 2015
- China Southern to launch two new Japan routes in August July 14, 2015
- Air Europa taps capital markets for 787 PDP funding July 9, 2015
- Boeing, Japan’s aviation sector develop biofuel for 2020 Olympics July 9, 2015
- CityJet launches London-Cork link July 1, 2015
CDC Ebola Guidance for Airlines:Link: http://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/air/managing-sick-travelers/ebola-guidance-airlines.html