SkyAngels launches UK Air Ambulance Jet Programme
Social Enterprise UK
SkyAngels International Rescue provides a 24/7 international air ambulance & rescue fleet of aircraft & helicopters with pilots and advanced paramedics linked together via one control and command centre in the UK.
SkyAngels believes in helping others even if we are not operational, so we are involved in funding and operational advice for helidecks at NHS hospitals through our UK AirBridge programme and indeed help other charities whenever our missions allow.
We are a social enterprise company: Number 7112: SkyAngels is building a unique emergency response alliance across the world.
- Re-engined A380 prospects hazy as Emirates takes Trent 900 April 17, 2015
- Irkut receives first groundbreaking structures for MC-21 April 16, 2015
- DARPA carries out full PCAS prototype demo using MV-22 April 16, 2015
- Embraer delivers 20 E175s in first quarter April 16, 2015
- AERO: Piper launches M600 single-engined turboprop April 16, 2015
CDC Ebola Guidance for Airlines:Link: http://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/air/managing-sick-travelers/ebola-guidance-airlines.html